
  | 
      ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Useful phrases 醫療服務人員實用會話  | 
          |
| Are you a first-time patient? | 你是初診病患嗎? | 
| Please fill out this registration form. | 請填寫這張掛號表格 | 
| Can I have your NHI card? | 我需要你的健保卡 | 
| Are you allergic to any medicines?   What are they?  | 
            請問您對藥物會過敏嗎? 請問是那一些藥?  | 
            
| What are your symptoms? | 請問您有何症狀? | 
| How long have you been coughing? | 你咳嗽有多久了? | 
| Please wait for your number to be called. | 請等一下 我們會叫你的名字 | 
| I need to take your temperature. | 我需要量一下你的體溫 | 
| I need to take your blood pressure. | 我需要量一下你的血壓 | 
| We might need to give you a shot. | 我們可能需要幫妳打針 | 
| Please go to the registry to pay your bill and receive your medicines in the pharmacy. | 請先到掛號室繳費再到藥局領藥 | 
| Take this medicine, three times a day after meals. | 三餐飯後服藥 | 
| Drink lots of water and rest. | 多喝水多休息 | 
| I hope you’ll feel better soon. | 祝你早日康復 |