A: Hi, do you have a reservation? 請問您有訂位嗎?
B: Yes, I’m Mr. Lin. 有的,我是林先生。
A: Just a moment. Yes, we have reserved Table 5 for you.
This way, please. 請稍等,我們為您準備了五號桌。這邊請
A: Welcome to Floral Levee Dairy Aroma. My name is Sarah. Here
is our menu. Today’s special is grilled salmon. I’ll be back to
take your order in a minute./ I’ll be right with you.
歡迎來到花堤乳香。我叫Sarah。這是我們的菜單,本日特餐為烤鮭魚。
待會我再回來為您點餐。
A: Are you ready to order? /May I take your order now?
準備好要點餐了嗎?
B: Just a moment, please. What would you recommend?
What’s your house specialty? / What are your specialties?
再給我們一點時間,請問妳有什麼推薦嗎?
A: Our hot pot with herbs is very popular.
我們的藥膳火鍋非常受歡迎。
B: I’d like rosemary fried chicken with rice.我想點迷迭香烤雞飯
A: And you, sir? 請問另一位先生呢?
C: I’ll have basil fried rice. 我想點羅勒炒飯
A: Would you like anything to drink? 請問想點任何飲料嗎?
B: I'll have a lavender milk tea, please. 我要一杯薰衣草奶茶
A: And for you? 請問另一位先生呢?
C: I'd like a mango smoothie. 我要一杯芒果雪泡
A: OK. So that's one rosemary fried chicken with rice, one basil
fried rice, one lavender milk tea, and one mango smoothie.
好。所以是一份迷迭香烤雞飯、一份羅勒炒飯、一杯薰衣草奶茶以及一杯
芒果雪泡。
A: Here is your food. Enjoy your meal. 這是您的餐點,請享用。
A: How's everything? 一切還滿意嗎?
C: Wonderful, thanks. 很棒,謝謝。
A: Would you like anything for dessert? 是否想要來份甜點呢?
B: No, check/bill, please. / May I have the check/bill, please.
不了,請結帳。
<Fun 鬆做練習>
Activity三人一組。二人扮演顧客,一人扮演服務生,模擬英文點餐情境。 Work in groups of 3. One will be the waiter/waitress and the other two will be customers. The waiter/waitress will take orders.
|
|